- says about abortion: "The important thing to remember is that it is your body and your choice to continue with a pregnancy or not." The status of the unborn child isn't mentioned, nor are moral objections to abortion explained
- links to the abortion providers BPAS and Marie Stopes and the pro-abortion group Education for Choice, on its pages on abortion
- described "abortion and contraception services" as "an area of considerable unmet need"
- says: "Some people worry that emergency contraception [the morning-after pill] is a form of abortion, but it is not, as an abortion involves removing a foetus from the womb. Emergency contraception works by preventing a foetus from being able to develop."
- welcomed a finding that stem cells from mouse embryos could potentially lead to an embryonic stem cell cure for AIDS (The Times, 22 March 2004)
- provides "living wills" (advance directives), now part of the pro-euthanasia Mental Capacity Act
- attacked the Catholic Church's opposition to the promotion of condoms
- made false claims about the benefits of sex education
- says: "Some people think that being straight is ‘normal’ and that being gay or bisexual is ‘abnormal’. This is not true; no sexuality is better or more normal than another."
- says: "Being gay is completely normal."
- says: "Masturbation is completely natural, normal, and a good way of getting to know your body."
- provides a explicitly-detailed guide to various - and some totally disgusting - sexual acts.
Comments on this blog? Email them to email@example.com
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Like SPUC's Facebook Page
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy