Wednesday 5 February 2014

My meeting in New York with the papal nuncio to the United Nations

This week I am working with Peter Smith, one of SPUC's chief lobbyists at the United Nations in New York. During my visit I had the honour of meeting Archbishop Francis Chullikatt, the papal nuncio, to discuss the growing presence of pro-abortion organisations at the UN:


Today I launched an appeal to pro-life groups worldwide to join our experienced lobbying team to fight against US, British and EU policy of promoting the legalisation of abortion in every country of the world.

Comments on this blog? Email them to johnsmeaton@spuc.org.uk
Sign up for alerts to new blog-posts and/or for SPUC's other email services
Follow SPUC on Twitter
Like SPUC's Facebook Page
Please support SPUC. Please donate, join, and/or leave a legacy